Thursday, December 5, 2019

It's time to cut, copy and paste





Editing blog 

      Editing? What does that mean well   the act of preparing (written material) for publication by correcting, condensing, or otherwise modifying it.  In my music video , project i totally fulfilled my mission in editing . It was just a start for me to make a masterpiece. I use a software specialized for editing of video s such as pinnacle studios 18. This software has been used by many students, so I decided to give it a try. This was also an improvement in my perspective because the software you use caan change the outlook of your video.
         The first thing I did was align the footage in the correct order I had wanted it.  This improved the whole process and make it way quicker for me personally. Doing that made it easier and smoother for me particulier. Also, I had moved to the cutting and make it have a better flow between the shots . I wanted to do that before I had  added transitions to give a better look then it had before. All the steps ive taken while editing smoothed out the entire process and made my music video sound and looking way better the raw footage taken. The easier part of me personally was the cutting and placing it in the order along with transitions.
           I mostly hated finding the audio that worked with the computer I was using . that really slowed the process down of editing quickly. My music video didn't lack much but it didn't need too much of editing, but really when is there's really too much editing. In my opinion, I felt rushed throughout my whole project to get a film finished and ready to be uploaded for a grade. The editing process was also tested my ability to edit. While I was editing I tend to notice the way I flow in my actions as well as how the outlook of video will be. Editing is a great thing to learn and I actually enjoyed it but it took time and patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment