Tuesday, December 3, 2019

I didn't get to film, but it's alright


                     I was supposed to film over the past few weeks but I wasn't able to because of technical difficulties I’ve been having to keep rescheduling when i would have to time to film my music video. This slowed down my processes of filming which affected my whole schedule of filming.Instead of filming I decided to fix my storyboard and make it flawless so I wouldn't have any trouble filming it by myself. Doing this first had saved me a lot of time that could’ve been wasted . Their are a couple scenes I  would probably need assistance , but I know I’ll be just fine filming. On that first day I was perfecting my music video and securing my site location everything I had ever missed. If I didn't do that I would've been more behind then I already was.
        Along with that, I dealt with a lot of delays in my camera crew with the setup of camera because I received my camera so late for filming. Also, I had lacked equipment  such as a tripod - to make it way easier to hold the camera upright. Since I didn't have one I had to go ask my siblings to see if they had one. Evendentally, she ended up having which made a perfect improve for my Music video scenes. 
I wanted to film most of my content during the “golden hour“. Technically it wouldn’t affect anything because the filming will mostly be indoors ( in my  bathroom) I don't necessarily have a scene outside anywhere which, I might I’ve incorporated . The point is I haven't film due to difficulties in my camera , location and time wise as well .
    In the end , I didn't filmed  and that caused me to behind in my whole project which delayed a lot of the process . I could’ve prevented with more planning obn the entire project. This would’ve saved me a lot of time I should've used to film and created a better music video. With this in my head I will improve much on planning and changing the way I produce any filming of mine.  The filming of this project made me produce better angles due to my experience . In my last project which was a commercial on dunkin’ Donuts I didn't know a lot of CAM’s. The way i hold a camera shows the improvement overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment