Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Planning blog

     For my Music Video, i will be using Good as Hell by Lizzo . This video is all about women empowerment and self-love which is going to truly be my angel within the whole movie.  I will be shooting the majority of the video in my bathroom to just show some sort of insecurity portrayed and them a part of upliftment through out . if im not able to shoot there i will at a nearby park or my living room in my home to show some sort of insecurity. I also would want a scene with me doing hair and gaining that confidence back as I improve my looks through the video.
       Health and Safety  is always a concern for  most participants. Which will be identified such Hazards and will be eliminated. Most of my footage will take place in my bathroom where some electrical wire are and to prevent and type of current or fire or any type of problem from occurring I would just unplug and sort of wire that aren’t needed to prevent such things from happening.
     I will use basic props such as : a flat iron , combs , brushes and hair accessories through my video to portray that the character is fixing herself up to just enhance her beauty to give herself that confidence. While doing that im proving my point of the whole music video.Also, the placement of everything and what coccuring will surely give the effect needed.The whole purpose of my commercial is to enhance the beauty of another just to give someone a boost  of confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment