Tuesday, December 3, 2019

StoryBoard Blog

          In  my music video there will variety of scenes taking place to just make the video have more of a flow throughout.During most of music video i will be using middle , low , wide , pan, POV,  eye leveled and even zoomed out shots to just give a more effective video. The storyboard is just a quick layout of what most likely will be shown within my video. Just giving myself something quick to have a plan to what exactly i would like to film. 
    The song I choose isn’t quite difficult but is very different. The artist I’ve choose done various out of the usual what people most look for in a music video which why i chose Good As Hell which is a new song was released not too long ago.My video would make sense to anyone viewing to make a greater impact on opinions .

No comments:

Post a Comment