Thursday, December 5, 2019

what I've been waiting for

   I really got to film today !  I started to set up my mise-en-scene once i had gotten home . It took me almost two hours to have my scene looking how I wanted it to look. Not that I wanted it to be perfect but to at least follow along the lines of the storyboard. This wasn’t quite difficult , but very time consuming for me. Doing that made sure that my film wasn’t going to out of range in the scenery. That was perfect and followed my exactly the way I wanted it to go.  Also, my equipment was definitely there i had a canon - Hd ca mrecorder and a balck tripod and an sd card to save all the footage.
      Once I had all my mise-en-scene placed correctly I had to make sure and check that my equipment was ready to shoot. I had tried to turn the cam recorder on but it was DEAD.  I ended up getting the charger and let it charge for approximately 2- 3 hours which delayed my filming and place me on a tight schedule. Doing that made me figure out again how i really wanted myself to be in my own film. This really was the most aggravating in the whole process because ausee while the camera  was charging . Having that I had to know directly the way  i wanted facial expressions and exact way of movement as well .
    When i started filming it was a great feeling and made me truly happy . knowing what I had to go through to just film a 1- 1:15 film but i was a trying process that had a happy ending . In opinon, I could've truly done better but it’s a learning experience for all.  When filming I did the most important to least important sense to really make sure i got what i need to make my music video . This was quite a stressful experience but, overall it was a nice thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment