Friday, January 17, 2020

Starting the Final Task

         " The Start of my Final task "

         Now into the third quarter of Media studies as a junior in high school I  acquire an abundance of information throughout the whole class. My work ethic toward Media Studies has grown. The next couple months are very critical for me as a junior year in high school as we slowly approach the end of the school year. I tended to enhance my skills as a beginner in film to somewhat of knowledge throughout my 2019-2020 school year. As we work ourselves in 2020, I tend to improve my skills as a whole. As we just been assign our next assignment for the next couple of months. Today I'll be talking about my pitches and my learning experiences in the class. During this project I will be doing it on my own with no help. I will have having actors of both sexes to help me out in this project to have a very clear film. During this project I will be taking the place of the director and camera women.
       Throughout this whole course I’ve picked up many skills and tactics while filming, editing or even acting as a character. Being able to do your part in your project was a success for I was a new comer. From the start of the quarter leading C.A.M.S. and MIS-EN-SCENE to knowing the prep for my exam. Every tact I was taught was always put to actions as well as help me be able to identify it when in use. I tend to adore the use of a camera because it puts you in control of what your audience sees.That improves the film most definitely due to the film is supposed to be portray because you wouldn’t want to mislead your audience. For my upcoming film I tend to use of all of the skills taught to me throughout the year. All the things I’ve learned in AICE media will be show in my next film.
     The pitches I have for my next film are :
-A young teenage girl who tends to be friends with a  popular girl stalks her because she envy’s her life as she scrolls on her instagram she loses it
-A football player on his way to D-1 has the most perfect life and one night has changed it all
- A young man growing up in the ghetto goes to a school in the suburbs living two different lives 


No comments:

Post a Comment