Friday, January 17, 2020

WHAT WILL IT BE

      It’s been a hard decision narrowing down which pitches , which are a Hollywood term to describe an idea where a film is encapsulated in 25 words or less usually in one sentence. The pitches I will Ben presenting are going to film within the next few months. This is a very hard decision for me because Thai will be used for my AICE. Exam.The two pitches I’ve decided to choose are :
- a teenage girl envy gets out of control 
- there are always two sides to a person you may not realize 
   The reason why I want the pitch, a teenage envy goes over her head. This film would be very suspenseful and has a very good opening. Having a film like this will have the audience wanting more of the film. Creating a story line for this act will be very easy but not easy to film . This film would be very much free writing and improv. This is also relatable because many people has always felt as if someone who suppose to be your friend actually envy’s you. This is very attracting to most teenagers which will catch their attention.
  My second pitch isn’t he most dependable because making a storyline would be so easy to do. Also, making sure it doesn’t leave the audience bored and make them wanting more isn’t quite the issue. It’s is pretty bland and doesn’t have a eye opting type of pitch is drys the mind. It’s in the typical length of a pitch but lacks a wow factor . Not having a wow factor can affect the way people view my story or film . if people aren’t attracted to what I’m filming then it would be a waste  I have to keep people eye wanting more of my story. The lack of interest will change the outcome as will as the C.A.M.S which can change the greatness of it all making sure the film is viewable.
      After taking about this I’ve decided to choose my frat pitch. This is my most favorite pitch the simplicity of it all and attractiveness is what makes me love it. This film will be a film that puts my techniques to the test. I wanted to film a teenage girl envying another because it’s relate for teens. With a wow factor this pitch has it will keep my audience wanting more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment