Sunday, January 26, 2020

Decision Day 🥳

       I’ve finally came to my senses on what my film genre will be. I’ve been doing research on genre lately and it came to my mind to do something unexpected which is horror films. They have something most genres don’t have in there editing process , sound or acting or even makeup .These quality make them excellent for my film . The spunk and suspense created a great  reason for my audience to be scared. It took a while , but it was worth the while horror movies will always take the cake when it come to something enjoying.Also, the amount of effort put into these movies really show starting with the special effects movies like Freddy Kruger and Micheal Myers. The.  Exquisite Detail put into each character really shows and I want my audience to really feel as if that character truly exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment