Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming Blog


        In process of getting ready to film my commercial I first checked out camera, tripod, and an SD card. To receive this items I must fill out a form placing my name, number and signature as well as  put the quantitative name of the item on the sheet for each I'll be taking. Once I've filled out the sheet correctly I then brought the sheet to where I'll be taking my equipment from and put it in the manila folder and place the folder onto the desk file organizer.My next job was to make sure all my equipment was ready to be used . I first opened the camera bag for the camcorder to make sure it had enough battery and functioned properly. Once I felt like it was okay I then inserted the SD card I checked out into it. Then I had to open and make sure my tripod had all its parts which consist of : the head, leg locks , weight hook, positioning handle, extendable center and its legs. Finally, after finishing that I was then able to step into the field to film.
                  I partook in all the parts of my film including: being the star, director, etc. I set up my Mise-en-Scene in the senior patio . I did bring my own props which was a pumpkin , Dunkin brand products, a peachy colored cloth ,a couple of  food items that would improve the scenery. The reason behind why I used those items to really give off a true Dunkin' Commercial with all costumes and props. I had also had the uniform some Dunkin Donuts employees tend to wear ( brown sweater with logo with a name tag). I then set up up my equipment at my location.First I took out my tripods and put it up and turn on my camera to get ready to start filming. I wanted to get different angles and movement such as : flash pan , zoom in and out , medium shot , high angle, low angle, Bird’s eye , and POV shots. By having a variety of shots and movements would keep my audience I'm aiming for more intrigued with my commercial.
                  When I was shooting my scenes I did them standing and sitting up and I changed my background various times . When I  was speaking, I had a clear and vibrant voiced to appeal to people. As well as hand motions to keep my scenes moving along while I talk.I wanted the camera to film my body from the waist up to follow most of dunkin’ guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment