Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory Blog

        My name is Gertrude..Well that’s something short my name means strength and most people who’ve heard or seen my name somewhere say it’s from Germany , but truly my name is in French and spelled the same way. It very strange how my name came about ,but I’ll save that for another day. I’m currently in high school and I graduate in 2021. I should be excited but I’ve heard the struggles of junior year and they are true. I was born in January and I’m a Capricorn we are very down to earth and quiet at times, maybe took quiet. While growing up I’ve always changed my favorite color ,but I know enjoy the color blue very much and I’m sticking to it !
       I’ve mostly grown up in Florida but particularly I do not love the environment as much as other Floridians. From the sunny weather to way the temperature goes quickly down. Also, I don’t like going outside and being in the hot weather ,but I do enjoy the soft breeze when the sun is going down. I’ve always disliked picture books because it takes the fun out of reading a real book. What keeps me happy is really money because you may not be able to buy happiness but you can buy things that make you happy in my opinion.
        Other than the basics and what I enjoy or don’t agree with I also have goals in life as well. I plan on attending college while being in the army as well as traveling all over the world. I would’ve love to make a change in the country or just something impactful suck as charity or etc. After going the army I would like to serve for at least 4-6 years. And to add to that I want to change the way most civilians view this world from the way people view the inequalities that we face today.

No comments:

Post a Comment