Tuesday, October 22, 2019

storyboard

Hi....

       In my Dunkin' Donuts commercial the types of camera angles I'm going to use t give the effect of fall will consist of :
                       -Medium long shot
                       -Eye Level
                       - High angle (shooting downward)
                       -Low angle
                       - POV ( point of view shot)
            I will also be using some type of movement to give a larger effect on my commercial. The stationary right to left , flash pan and zooming in and out ,but the sound would will consist of normal mid-day bird's chirping with the sound of food package opening in or as if someone was eating the product.With my editing I want it to be very much flowing and makes sense for the viewer , but also have very much creative transition to still give off an entertaining effect for my audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment