Monday, November 18, 2019

Editing

                                   Editing Blog - Late  

          The  editing of my commercial was quite a story. The day of my scheduled editing I was not even able to do that I had to sit and write a blog about how I didn't get a chance to blog... What a bore. In my commercial editing process the app Pinnacle Studios wasn’t functioning and gave me some terrible technical difficulties.If it wasn't for the software I would've already completed the task but that wasn't the casein this story. Starting approximately 90 mins at a screen trying to figure out how to tie of my three paragraphs  blog on nothing but there's always something in nothing my mother tells me. The editing of my dunkin commercial taught me tricks and obtainable skills that i could use later in life.
        The next class period I began to blog starting with the basics of cropping and getting the correct about of footage on the right amount of time , which was 25 to 30 secs in a commercial on a brand . Particularly, it wasn't what it seemed more skill and work is what it took reaching my back over what I called a work of art. My first commercial which was on a business I  work for currently , Dunkin' Donuts. Once I've placed and aligned my footage i started getting to the real work of it all. I started the moving of audio because i did have a voice over in my commercial because it followed typical standards with the brand. I followed through with most of typical activities in their commercial.
        The most difficult part of my editing was transitions because you could put any but the many issues is did it help improve the flow or your commercial? In my opinion my transitions are different and give a different look for the brand . 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment