Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Dunkin' Commercial

Dunkin' Commercial - Late

 In my commercial I’ve experienced a lot of things in the phases of film-making. From the beginning, of the development of the story to the distribution. My idea essentially was to was to make a commercial about the brand, Dunkin Donuts which had appealed to the millennial audience such as morning shift workers or people who just need a cup of coffee that isn't overpriced .I planned  out the sequence of the story on my storyboard and then began filming the entire project off the angle I was reaching for. In my commercial I was trying to increase the sales of the lattes and munchkins as well as inform the customer on deals and that with the seasonal change comes more flavor and a more variety in the food.
           The beginning of my pre-production  to post-production was very stressful and a learning experience for me. Seeing the whole process of creating a film and edit took a lot of patience and hard  work . In another blog I’ve mentioned how it was difficult for me to edit due to technical difficulties with the computers I was using at the time. Also, adding effects to give the audience the look and engaging content they would want wasn’t as challenging as the shooting. Making sure that each shot was perfect and pleasing.The type of commercial that  was needed to to appeal more to one group than another.
    In my opinion, my whole project was learning experience it has a lot of content and could’ve been way better. I used a lot of pan and medium shot angles throughout my commercial I also had a handheld shot for example, zooming out of the pumpkin . I didn’t use a lot of shot with my tripod even though it gives amortizable shot. I could've used a more variety of CAM's within my commercial to prove my point.

No comments:

Post a Comment